Monday, October 8, 2007

Public Shoots: 13 and 26 October

I'm pleased as punch to announce not one but two more public shoots. I simply can't get enough.

October 13: Yarn Con Chicago


I'm delighted to have been asked to participate in Yarn Con, a gathering in Pulaski Park for yarn and those who love it. There will be workshops, demonstrations, and of course a vendor's market. The vendor list is interesting; it seems that this will be a chance for a lot of smaller and/or local producers and retailers to get their stuff out there.

For more information about the event, you can visit the Yarn Con Web site.

October 26: My Sister's Knits, Chicago


And then I'll be spending a very cozy Friday evening on October 26 from 5–8 p.m. at My Sister's Knits on the South Side. I'm a north sider, so this will be a great adventure for me. (I consider Hyde Park to be downstate.)These aren't all the shoots in the works, just the two confirmed. I'm hoping take advantage of several offers to travel outside the borders of Illinois soon.